Synergie ReVeal is an exfoliation serum specifically formulated for the following benefits. Suitable for all skin types (except very sensitive types) and particularly beneficial for oily, acne-prone and sun-damaged skin:
- May help to improve skin surface texture significantly
- Remove dead surface cells
- Help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and excess pigmentation
- Aid in decongestant the skin and improving the appearance of acne and blemishes
- Help enhance the penetration of other active ingredients of your skin routine (Vitamin A, B, and C etc., *For full potency and due to acidity, do not combine with Vitamin A & B Serums of alkaline nature. Use separately AM / PM or wait at least 50 minutes in between).
Certain dermatological studies suggest that AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) may play an important role in:
• Increasing the moisture factors in the skin
• Strengthening the skin's natural barrier functions
ReVeal Exfoliating serum helps to promote softer, smoother, less wrinkled and more hydrated skin with more even skin tone.
Terri explains the benefits of Synergie ReVeal as a general-maintenance exfoliator or acne / sebum control:
Active Ingredients :
|Lactic Acid (AHA)
In addition to exfoliation, lactic acid is known for its moisturizing properties. A natural humectant (water 'magnet') that draws and holds water in the upper layers of the skin. Most AHAs can increase the skin's ability to trap water due to an increased production of natural skin moisturizers (Hyaluronic acid), but lactic acid's additional humectant properties make it ideal for treating dry skin.
Lactic acid's larger molecular size makes it less irritating than glycolic acid as Lactic acid is naturally occurring in the human body and unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
Lactic acid is ideal for those with slightly sensitive, dry, or allergy-prone skin.
A recent study tested 74 women over 40 years of age using 8% lactic acid for 3 months. Results showed a reduction in hyperpigmentation, increase in smoothness and reduction in fine lines.
|Malic Acid (AHA)
Malic acid is an AHA found in apples and has unique antioxidant properties that other AHA's don't have.
Malic acid also contains unique hydrating properties and leaves a protective, moisturizing layer on the skin.
|Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) obtained from white willow bark.Works on the upper-most layer of the skin.
Excellent for acne sufferers, it is able to remove dead cells and debris which is trapped in the pores.
It is also effective for individuals with rosacea, psoriasis and folliculitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It possesses antibacterial, antifungal and exfoliating properties.
Salicylic acid also enhances the penetration of active ingredients (e.g. vitamin A).
Direction for use:
- Always apply broad-spectrum sun protection following ReVeal (e.g., Synergie Uberzinc or Synergie Minerals)
- Do not use together with Vitamin B or Ultimate A Serums (alkaline nature). Acidic exfoliating or Vitamin C products will neutralize the effects of alkaline serums.
ReVeal serum may be combined with PURE-C 100% L-ascorbic (Vitamin C) crystals as a home 'mini peel' for more robust skin (*Please take caution or use with discretion for Sensitive Skin).
|GENERAL SKIN MAINTENANCE
||Apply in the morning twice weekly for general exfoliation. May also be combined with PURE-C 100% L-ascorbic (Vitamin C) crystals as a home 'mini peel' for more robust skin.
|FOR ACNEIC/CONGESTED/THICKENED SKIN
||Apply daily in the morning.
|FOR SEVERE SUN DAMAGE
||Apply in the morning avoiding eye area.
CAUTION: This product is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or lactating. Avoid the eye area.
The Synergie ' Clean Science™ ' Commitment
All Synergie products are 100% Australian and free of:
• Parabens and other potentially harmful preservatives
• Artificial colors
• Petroleum by-products or mineral oil
• SLS (or other Sodium Sulphates)
• PEG or Propylene Glycol
Distilled water, Ethanol, Lactic Acid, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Glycerin, Malic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Horse Chestnut Extract (Aseculus Hippocastanum), Pelargonium Capitatum Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 85, Sodium Hydroxide, Arctostayphlos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract.
Find ReVeal Serum in the Anti-Blemish Kit too: