Enlighten contains cutting-edge, patented ingredients designed to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and visible sun damage.
It does not contain some common skin-lightening ingredients that actually damage the pigmented skin cells, are shown to cause cytotoxic effects and may irritate the skin. The ingredients in Synergie Enlighten makes the skin cells healthier while preventing uneven skin tone.
Skin color is determined primarily by the amount, distribution and type of melanin produced by the melanocyte.
Specific enzymes control the production of these skin pigments. The first step of this melanogenesis is mediated by the enzyme tyrosinase. Abnormal distribution of melanin leads to hyperpigmentation. KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS:
- A new cutting-edge molecule designed to address skin discoloration and photoaging. Unlike other tyrosinase inhibitors such as Hydroquinone, results are delivered with no cytotoxic effects on melanocytes.
- Chromabright also exhibits excellent photo-protective effects on human keratinocytes. Clinical studies showed 190% increase in cell viability following application of Chromabright with UV exposure.
- In Vitro tests shows Chromabright to inhibit melanogenisis more effectively than kojic acid or arbutin. In Vivo tests also showed a 67% improvement in sunspots after 60 days of treatment.
|Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate
- This non-irritating active ingredient addresses excess melanin production
- Helps regulate excess oil production and reduce skin dehydration
- Works in synergy with Chromabright to deliver significant skin lightening with minimal irritation
Most people over the age of 25 start to exhibit dull and uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation due to hormonal changes and sun damage. Enlighten is fantastic for brightening and lightening the skin:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply AM and/or PM as needed prior to moisturizing
- Apply twice daily 2 weeks prior to facial IPL , Laser or any clinical treatments that may cause post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation (PIH)
The Synergie ' Clean Science™ ' Commitment
All Synergie products are 100% Australian and free of:
• Parabens and other potentially harmful preservatives
• Artificial colors
• Petroleum by-products or mineral oil
• SLS (or other Sodium Sulphates)
• PEG or Propylene Glycol
The Synergie Philosophy
Terri Vinson (BSc. ASCC) is a cosmetic scientist who is committed to formulating
clinical grade skincare products. She has adapted a ‘CLEAN SCIENCE™’ platform whereby all products that are both scientifically effective and free of questionable ingredients. Terri believes the aesthetics industry demands products that are supported by clinical data, biologically active, non-toxic and cosmetically elegant.
Synergie clients can be confident that all products are made with high quality active
ingredients and ethical standards. The Synergie range is simple, easy to use and most importantly - it actually works!