Enviroshield is a daily anti-pollutant spritz designed to protect against the harmful effects of airborne pollutants and infrared damage. Recent clinical studies have shown that infrared damage is just as destructive to the skin as UV rays and is also a key contributor to photo-ageing.
Infrared-induced visible symptoms to the skin barrier can include a dull complexion, skin irritation, dehydration, uneven skin tone and pigmentation. IR rays are classified into three categories; A, B and C.
• IRA penetrates epidermal and dermal layers.
• IRB and IRC are absorbed only by epidermal layers.
One spritz of Enviroshield has multiple beneficial effects including:
• Preventing penetration of heavy metals and hydrocarbons
• Preventing free radical damage
• Guarding against premature ageing
• Deeply hydrating skin
• Setting mineral makeup for a dewy glow
Terri introduces Synergie's groundbreaking product in the industry, EviroShield:
*Information in manufacturer's videos produced in Australia may contain certain data and findings pursuant to the Australian industry and applicable to Australia only.
(may help to / as:)
1. Elix-IR™ (Polygonum Aviculare Knotgrass extract)
• A revolutionary active ingredient acting on infrared (IR) ageing
• Protects against loss of firmness and elasticity from IR and UV radiation
• Outstanding clinical results on sun-exposed volunteers*
2. Exo-P™ (Alteromonas ferment extract)
• Biomimetic and shield against urban pollution & smog
• Chelates heavy metals
• Fights free radical activity
• May help to prevent pollution-induced irritation and premature ageing
The Synergie ' Clean Science™ ' Commitment
Distilled Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Twig Extract, Ethanol, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Miller Leaf Powder, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Menthol Crystals.